- No past felonies, evictions or landlord collections
- Gross income must be 2.5 times the monthly rent
- 12-month lease (unless shorter term previously negotiated)
- Upon move-out, carpets need to be professionally cleaned with a paid receipt.
- Pets are subject to owner approval per property, and there is a $250/ pet fee.
How to Apply
- All applications for our property rentals are reviewed on a first-received basis, and the application fee is non-refundable.
- Complete the Credit and Background Check (Online Link Below)
- The application requires a $50 fee/ person (over age 18); each applicant must submit a separate application.
- Provide Proof – Paystubs (last 30 days) copy of ID, additional documents. Documents can be uploaded right through the application link.
Once you qualify (if the home is still available)
- Drop off a cashier’s check or money order for the $250 non-refundable admin fee. Checks should be made out to Urban House Realty, LLC
- Sign Lease Agreement – A leasing agent will contact you to complete the lease. Docs will be sent thru Doc-U-Sign, via email.
- Drop off two separate cashier’s checks or money orders payable to the owner of the property for the:
- Security Deposit (equal to one month’s rent),
- Pro-rated Rent and Pet Fee ($250/per pet)
- Office Location: 20 E. Thomas Rd., Suite 2200 Phoenix, AZ 85012
All UHR leases receive complimentary rent reporting to your TransUnion credit report from 950 Credit, www.CreditRentBoost.com. This helps to increase your credit score with each on-time rent payment you make. 950 Credit also has options to report your last 24 months of rental history. Check out their site for more information.